Are you off puddle jumping?
He looks completely ready for some leaf crunching!! :)
Dressed up well for a day out in the cold :-)
Right, I'm ready - bring on the puddles!
Too cute! I love when little ones are all wrapped up! :) x
Ready for some outdoor fun!!
What a cutie,wrapped up ready for fun
Bless him, he looks wrapped up for a good play outdoors!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Are you off puddle jumping?
ReplyDeleteHe looks completely ready for some leaf crunching!! :)
ReplyDeleteDressed up well for a day out in the cold :-)
ReplyDeleteRight, I'm ready - bring on the puddles!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I love when little ones are all wrapped up! :) x
ReplyDeleteReady for some outdoor fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie,wrapped up ready for fun
ReplyDeleteBless him, he looks wrapped up for a good play outdoors!
ReplyDelete