All designs are 100% original, created in the Brick Lane studio by people who love what they do. Oh Baby think that clothing shouldn't be disposable, so they build it from high quality materials, and don't believe in throwaway fads or hype. They also try their hardest to be ethical throughout the entire process, from the fabric all the way through to distribution. Oh Baby collaborate with the HEBA Women's Project, a non-profit organisation which aims to empower women by teaching them skills and all the clothes manufactured from August 2007 use fabrics are tested free from harmful chemicals, and are made by people paid fairly with good working conditions.
Noah was lucky enough to be able to try out one of the wicked rompers - he looks like a member of Bad Manners (Baby Buster BloodVessel?) - very cool! This particular one costs £20, and there are many other designs.
There are so many lovely things on the site that I would love for Noah and I'm sure I'll be spoiling him sometime soon!
The lovely people at Oh Baby London are giving my readers the chance to win £20 to spend on anything on their site and there are plenty of things you can buy for that amount! All you need to do is visit the Oh Baby London site and tell me in the comments below what you would spend your £20 on. Please leave a method of contacting you should you win.
For an extra entry please tweet this competition mentioning @iheartmuthahood and @OhBabyLondon and the URL of this post. Please leave an extra comment below to let me know you have done this.
For a second extra entry please follow @OhBabyLondon on twitter and let me know you have done so below in a separate comment.
This competition will end on Sunday 20th November at midnight. UK Entrants only.
Good Luck!



I'd be going straight to the sale items to shop. I love the Long Term Investment playsuit. My partner is ALWAYS talking about how much money our son costs him, and this would be the perfect retort to that. ;) And there are some other adorable playsuits/t-shirts I'd be after, as well!
ReplyDelete@snuggle_bubby on Twitter. :)
Also tweeted. :) @snuggle_bubby
ReplyDeletehi!
ReplyDeleteI would spend the first 12 quid on http://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=567
@Dorothee77
I have also tweeted
ReplyDelete@Dorothee77
Also following on twitter.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely site!With £20 I would buy two gorgeous dresses, the ballerian and leopard print ones
ReplyDeleteI've tweeted @janesgrapevine
ReplyDeleteI've followed OhBabyLondon @janesgrapevine
ReplyDeletethere are some really lovely stuff - i would go for the I Rock T-shirt
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=688
@ashlallan
i have tweeted as @ashlallan
ReplyDeleteNever heard of you before, but you have some fab stuff. I would choose the 'Been Inside for 9 Months Blue Long Sleeved Playsuit'.
ReplyDeleteI have tweeted @cliobird1985
ReplyDeleteAlso following @OhBabyLondon and @iheartmuthahood on twitter.
ReplyDelete@cliobird1985
I would buy this Worth the Wait gift set for my nephew Little Toby. He was born in October and I will meet him for the first time at Christmas and I just know that he is definitely going to be 'worth the wait'!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=626
I already follow Oh London Baby on Twitter
ReplyDelete@Edspire
Oh love all of Oh Baby London's funky baby stuff...but if I won I'd love to treat my new baby daughter to a ONESIES - the Pansy Print playsuit, a perfect match with her butterfly themed nursery. Being the second child she is in hand me downs a lot, so she would rock a new playsuit!
ReplyDeletejuliekemp07@gmail.com
Consider the competition tweeted :) x
ReplyDeleteNow following Oh Baby London - top stuff
ReplyDeleteI love the long term investment onsesie - perfect my baby due in 3 weeks!
ReplyDeleteTweeted @gingerbread_mum
ReplyDeleteFollow @OhBabyLondon too @gingerbread_mum
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love the retro inspired tattoo print tee with the tiger and 'Mum'so i'd get that for little one
ReplyDelete@geri_ctaylor
For soulafoster@gmail.com it would probably the pansy print sleepsuit - v cool!
ReplyDeleteNew to twitter but will attempt to retweet now!!
Tweeted successfully!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous clothes! I'd split the 20 between my children and get my 2 year old tthe raspberry print dress, putting the other 10 towards the angel babygrow
ReplyDelete@kathvcomps
I'm following both I luv motherhood and oh baby london on twitter
ReplyDelete@kathvcomps
I'd get these two gorgeous dresses for my little baby girl!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=523
http://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=522
nataliemay27@hotmail.com
I have tweeted @ nataliemay29
ReplyDeletenataliemay27@hotmail.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am following @ohbabylondon on twitter @nataliemay29
ReplyDeletenataliemay27@hotmail.com
ooo I'd get these cute Vans :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=520
Have also followed @ohbabylondon on twitter
xxxx
I would buy two of the dresses in the sale section @MummyFever
ReplyDeletehave tweeted as well @MummyFever
ReplyDeleteI would purchase the playsuit:"Been Inside For 9 Months". I'm expecting and I think this would be such a cute item to bring my baby home in and also for his first pictures ;)
ReplyDeleteRebeccamgavidia@yahoo.com
Hello :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! I'd have to put my winnings towards that rocking vespa!
or the retro starwars bedding!
Emma in Bromley xx (@beachpebble)
If I won I would buy 2 lovely dresses for my daughter, the Leopard Print Tiered Dress and also Picnic Print Tiered Dress :D
ReplyDelete@blufferbyrne
I have tweeted about the comp @blufferbyrne
ReplyDeleteI am also following you @blufferbyrne
ReplyDeleteI love the leopard print onesie :)
ReplyDeleteIt would look so cute on my new baby girl!
How cute does Noah look in his little outfit!!
i am @TheDizzyMama on Twitter
I have sent a competition tweet!
ReplyDeletefrom @TheDizzyMama
I love the Been Inside for 9 months onesizes. I bought one for a friend recently.
ReplyDelete@jumblyMummy
I follow Ohbabylondon on twitter
ReplyDelete@jumblyMummy
What an adorable range. Especially loving the raspberry print dress :)
ReplyDeleteLove the I rock playsuit
ReplyDelete@ericahughes
Tweeted @ericahughes
ReplyDeletehttp://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=519 Vans pink shoes! they are fab @kemo_2002
ReplyDeletetweeted @kemo_2002
ReplyDeletefollowing @OhBabyLondon on twitter @kemo_2002
ReplyDeleteI would definitely get the leopard print I Rock Onesie http://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=731
ReplyDeleteLove it @1MoaningMummy
Have just tweeted @1MoaningMummy
ReplyDeleteI love Pink Antique Pram Print Playsuit, very cute
ReplyDeleteThanks
@chocolateonemse
I have tweeted your competition
ReplyDelete@chocolateonemse
I am following OhBabyLondon on twitter
ReplyDelete@chocolateonemse
I love the 'I Rock' T-Shirt. I would never normally spend £18 on a t-shirt for Bud but if it was a win it would be OK! @RedRoseMummy
ReplyDeleteI am following @OhBabyLondon as @RedRoseMummy
ReplyDeleteI would buy two gorgeous dresses, the ballerian and leopard print ones
ReplyDeleteI am following @OhBabyLondon as @handbag2000
ReplyDeleteI have tweeted @handbag2000
ReplyDeleteBeen Inside for 9 Months Set now worth £19. Thank you. Following you ;)
ReplyDeleteBeen Inside for 9 Months Playsuit, This really made me laugh
ReplyDeleteI would buy:
ReplyDeleteButterfly Play suit £4.00
Girls Trainer Sock Set £15.00
how gorgeous are they??
twitter is @lilpickle87
tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/LilPickle87/statuses/137671524760035331 as @lilpickle87
ReplyDeletefollowing them as @lilpickle87
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway - I would spend it om a I Rock T-Shirt
ReplyDeletetweet me @aesop57
I have tweeted the giveaway on Twitter
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/aesop57/status/137813747128467456
I am following you and @OhBabyLondon on twitter - tweet me @aesop57
ReplyDeleteI love the Ghetto Blaster trousers http://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=692
ReplyDelete@lowie789
I'm following @OhBabyLondon on Twitter
ReplyDelete@lowie789
I love - http://www.ohbabylondon.com/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=676 :) would love to win - sarah@tartanparkers.co.uk
ReplyDeletefollowed @OhBabyLondon on twitter - sarah@tartanparkers.co.uk
ReplyDeleteIt would have tO be the pansy print playsuit - too cute. Following you as @chelseamamma and have tweeted too x
ReplyDeleteFollowiNg @ohbabylondon on twitter
ReplyDelete