Very vibrant - you really can see all the detail...
pretty flower :)
Beautiful poppy! It's a poppy, right? x
Blooming....just like you :)
Oh how gorgeous!
beautiful - I love these. Fab meeting you, best wishes for the birth. X
Very pretty nature shot. Love poppy flowers x
really good capture =D
Love the contrasting colours all in one flower
i just love how it looks completely unreal. I also feel sad that the petals last literally an hour before they're falling off!
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Very vibrant - you really can see all the detail...
ReplyDeletepretty flower :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poppy! It's a poppy, right? x
ReplyDeleteBlooming....just like you :)
ReplyDeleteOh how gorgeous!
ReplyDeletebeautiful - I love these. Fab meeting you, best wishes for the birth. X
ReplyDeleteVery pretty nature shot. Love poppy flowers x
ReplyDeletereally good capture =D
ReplyDeleteLove the contrasting colours all in one flower
ReplyDeletei just love how it looks completely unreal. I also feel sad that the petals last literally an hour before they're falling off!
ReplyDelete