Hoping she took more in from the book than I have, I'm not having much joy getting into books at the moment, can't seem to concentrate, all thoughts of another baby filling my head! thanks all for your lovely comments - she is Cute some of the time...lol!
Ha ha I read that book whilst pregnant., she looks so cute :)sweet photo xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenny, hope you're getting on well with new babe! I'm not sure this book is going to help me survive, lots of coffee and wine more like!! x
ReplyDeleteha ha!!!!! very cute x
ReplyDeleteHa! This made me LOL, thank you x
ReplyDeleteAw, cute. :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Does it have a chapter for big sister's surviving a new little brother? :)
ReplyDeleteVery cute, and she is very talented reading upside down! ;)
ReplyDeleteIsn't she a bit young for that? LOL
ReplyDeleteHahaha, that's brilliant Sharon.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!xx
ReplyDeleteha ha thats a great pic....and nice wallpaper!
ReplyDeletex
Hahaha, that's so funny AND cute.
ReplyDeleteROFL! Oh that's brilliant!
ReplyDeleteawwwwwww Love it!!
ReplyDelete(is it a good book??)
Haha! Very cute! She is going to be a very prepared big sister ;-)
ReplyDeletelol did she learn anything :)
ReplyDeleteHoping she took more in from the book than I have, I'm not having much joy getting into books at the moment, can't seem to concentrate, all thoughts of another baby filling my head! thanks all for your lovely comments - she is Cute some of the time...lol!
ReplyDeleteAww, that's so sweet. Is she going to offer her assistance?!
ReplyDelete