aww that's a lovely cute bump x
Blimey Sharon - you seem to have REALLY grown!(and for my OCD tendancies, please face the other way as you have in every other photo ;-)Thank you S.A.Mhttp://superamazingmum.blogspot.com
LOL! I thought I'd see if it looked smaller from the other side... x
Definitely getting bigger but you certainly don't look like the back end of a bus! Lx
New blog follower here. LOVE that you are pregnant, too and I can share this journey with another. :) Looking great!!
The bump looks great! x
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
aww that's a lovely cute bump x
ReplyDeleteBlimey Sharon - you seem to have REALLY grown!
ReplyDelete(and for my OCD tendancies, please face the other way as you have in every other photo ;-)
Thank you
S.A.M
http://superamazingmum.blogspot.com
LOL! I thought I'd see if it looked smaller from the other side... x
ReplyDeleteDefinitely getting bigger but you certainly don't look like the back end of a bus! Lx
ReplyDeleteNew blog follower here. LOVE that you are pregnant, too and I can share this journey with another. :) Looking great!!
ReplyDeleteThe bump looks great! x
ReplyDelete