Pretty in pink.We got new shoes today too.Liska x
All of mine have converse.....love them!!!!
We had those! Good luck getting them on. Of course, I was trying to get a 6 month old to cooperate. Maybe you'll have better luck! x
Like Mother like daughter - I live in converse! Fortunately she's very into shoes, so getting them on is v easy because she lurves them!
CUTE! Love kids Converse x
aaaw sooo cute
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Pretty in pink.
ReplyDeleteWe got new shoes today too.
Liska x
All of mine have converse.....love them!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe had those! Good luck getting them on. Of course, I was trying to get a 6 month old to cooperate. Maybe you'll have better luck! x
ReplyDeleteLike Mother like daughter - I live in converse! Fortunately she's very into shoes, so getting them on is v easy because she lurves them!
ReplyDeleteCUTE! Love kids Converse x
ReplyDeleteaaaw sooo cute
ReplyDelete